The Trillium plant is a woodland, spring wildflower. It grows slowly and eventually spreads into a ground cover, dotting the forest floor with white, green and a hint of lavender. Prized by gardeners for its beauty, the plant needs tender care for each and every bloom. It's even protected by the State of Michigan.
In that vein, Trillium Real Estate was founded on a good, solid business principle: Treat your clients well and they will come back to you and spread the word. All our clients receive exceptional care to help them meet their real estate goals.
Here's how we do that:
- The Trillium Team uses the most up-to-date technology to provide the services required for today's complex real estate transactions. Sandi, our president, is known for delving into all kinds of new tech products, testing and tweaking them to see if they'll help us offer better service. Co-owner Linda, leader of our Linda Lom Team, is known for raising her eyes to the sky when Sandi does this, and then jumping in wholeheartedly to master yet another gizmo.
- Our team receives ongoing training in new technologies and in current industry trends to find new ways to better serve our clients.
- We respect that buying and selling your home is a huge deal and we take care to ensure that you feel comfortable with every step of your process.
- We love what we do. We so enjoy being part of how exciting a home change can be. And because we know the process so well, we can help you relax and feel confident.
- We're fun—and serious as all get-out. Trillium is not a buttoned-up place. Spend any time in the office and the most common sound you'll hear is laughter. We find lots of ways to have fun with our clients and each other while we're doing serious business.