Join our team!
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below! This job is part-time but could grow into a full-time position. The schedule could be flexible.
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on listing and transaction management
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Promote our brand through social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Manage all aspects of the facility including vetting and hiring trades, maintaining supplies, and ensuring it is always ready for clients
- Record rents received and facilitate property management trades
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Real estate license preferred but not required to apply
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
Use the application here 👇